Younger Men Who Desire Older Women
Thursday, January 31, 2008
The questions and comments from young men who desire older women keep coming. They crave older women. They revere older women. And yes, they find older women incredibly sexy.
I'm not talking about age differences of five or ten years - I mean decades. Here are some samples from my email and from comments on my other blog posts:
* I am 19 years old and love older women. They are much sexier than anything else I can imagine. It's the feeling of that they have so much to teach you sexually. I have had sex with an older woman and would do it again in a heartbeat.
* I'm male, 27, and just this Christmas had a brief encounter with a mature woman. It was wonderful. We met via internet dating, a good way to meet like-minded people, and she actually approached me first. It just so happens I like older women and she likes men around my age. We had an amazing day and later on she joined me at a hotel. It was like a fantasy come true. Amazing company, amazing sex too and a really warm and loving woman. She will turn 43 this month, and my goodness what a connection we had that day.
* I am 26 and have no problem getting dates with women my age. I'm a young professional and have confidence in my abilities with women my age. However, I am incredibly attracted to older women. I find such beauty in maturity. I work in a professional environment where I am around professional older women all the time. I can't help but fantasize about them. There is something about a woman who is well versed, educated, smart, and mature that drives me wild. Is this wrong? And if it's not, do older women even take men my age seriously?
* I wish I could find an older woman who doesn't say I am too young to have sex with her. I am 21 by the way.
* I am a 49 year old single man, and I have always been fond of sex with older ladies. In all honesty they drive me wild. I have no interest in any ladies younger than me. Presently have a few senior neighbours.... jeez I only wish.
Some of the younger men who write tell me that their first sexual experience was with a much older woman, and they still treasure the experience:
* I lost my virginity to a woman who was 59 and it was brilliant. She was old enough to be my grandmother and I had known her since I was 5 or 6. I know many people will read this and think that I am making this up but I'm truly not. I loved having sex with her.
* I have always been attracted to older women. I had short relationships with a 60-something-year-old woman when I was 15; a 40-ish woman when I was19; and a woman in her late 30's when I was 21. For me it was a way to have sex, enjoy sex, learn about sex, and experience the whole thing in a sincere, loving way, in a stress-free atmosphere. It was so nice to make love to someone who was calm, enjoyed the experience and could be trusted. A bonus for me was that my older lovers expressed being flattered at being desired by an attractive young man. It felt great to be in this princely or studly role. I'm now 50 and have been married 27 years to my best friend. I find her even more attractive as she gets older, and she likes this.
* I'm 18. I just recently completed a life-long dream of having an older woman take my virginity and teaching me the ways. The only thing is it was a one-time deal but now I'm hooked on older women. I love their maturity and knowledge.
I often hear from single women who complain that men their age are seeking younger women and don't seem to value what an older woman brings to a relationship, both in and out of bed. These comments from young men show an interesting flip of the coin, don't you think? Of course I'm not recommending staking out the local teen center to get a date, but don't rule out mature young men who express interest in you, if you feel interest and attraction, also.
I'm posting these comments today to invite more discussion from young men in this situation, older men remembering these experiences, and from women of all ages. I look forward to reading your thoughts.
Learn more about her book, Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex After Sixty (Seal Press, 2006).
posted at 11:52:06 AM